New Hampshire-based CruCon Cruise Outlet is encouraging area businesses to give back this holiday season through charitable donations. The cruise agency, under the leadership of Sandy Cleary, gave more than $1.3 million in charitable donations throughout 2017, and is now urging others to contribute as well.
“Businesses are the very pillars of the community and have the responsibility to reach out beyond their walls to enrich the environment and people around them,” said Cleary. “We want our local companies to do just that around the holiday season and beyond… whether that means participating in holiday food drives, hiring locals for jobs, providing financial support to your favorite charity or donating your time.”
Recently, CruCon Cruise Outlet pledged a total of more than $1 million to support multiple New Hampshire organizations, choosing the companies that focus on causes directly impacting youth and families.
The recipients include:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Laconia for facility improvements
- Sandwich Children’s Center towards renovations
- Granite State Children’s Alliance for expansion of services
- Girls Incorporated of Nashua for expansion and refurbishment
- SEE Science Center of Manchester for development of new exhibits
- The Monarch School of New England for growth to support more students with special needs
- New Hampshire Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) that supports neglected and abused children
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (CHAD) which supports children's health needs regardless of their ability to pay
- Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction which raises funds to directly support needy families and children within the Lakes Region of New Hampshire
Founded in 1997, CruCon Cruise Outlet – part of Travel Leaders Group – is a full-service North American cruise travel agency based in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. For more information, visit www.crucon.com.