Cruise and Maritime Voyages is providing value-added specials on two Treasures of the Sea of Cortez cruises for Christmas and New Year's.
Cruisers can sail from Mexico’s Puerto Peñasco – Rocky Point and receive a complimentary cabin category upgrade on holidays sailings departing December 18 or December 29 when booked by June 21, 2019. This offer features savings of up to $900 per person double occupancy when booking the De Luxe Double Ocean View category, and only paying for the Premium Twin Ocean View cabin category.
The new 12-day soft expedition cruise program is part of CMV’s new “Voyages of Exploration” collection. Cruisers on CMV’s Treasures of the Sea of Cortez will sail round-trip from Puerto Peñasco to ports of call in Sonora, Sinaloa, and Baja California Sur including: Puerto Topolobampo, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Loreto, Santa Rosalia, and Guaymas. The novel itinerary also offers Arizonians the opportunity to embark on a cruise from their closest sailing port, located just a few hours’ drive from Phoenix and Tucson.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- In Puerto Peñasco, travelers can explore El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve, walk the Malecón for restaurants and shopping, visit the “Tequila Factory,” or ride an ATV
- Guests can lay on the beaches of Topolobampo or visit the 450-year old town of El Fuerte and explore the mansion which was purportedly the home of heroic figure Don Diego de la Vega or "El Zorro”
- Cruisers can explore the outdoors in resort town of Cabo San Lucas where they can swim, snorkel, dive, ride horses on the beach, go zip-lining, or visit the rock formations of “El Arco”
- In Loreto, travelers can go on a “cave paintings and petroglyphs” experience and discover the town’s colonial influences, Mexican heritage, and fresh local foods
- In Santa Rosalia, guests can watch Pacific gray whales migrate to their breeding and birthing grounds
Structured as an “inclusive” cruise, Treasures of the Sea of Cortez includes:
- The cruise program and accommodations category selected
- All shipboard gratuities
- A lecture series throughout the cruise
- House beer and wine included with lunches and dinner onboard
Space is limited on these special sailings. Travelers are encouraged to book now to receive the maximum savings, featuring one category FREE upgrade. The upgrade offer applies to selected categories - inside to inside or ocean view to ocean view. Maximum savings are based on the value of upgrade from category 12 to DL accommodation on Cruise R006, Treasures of the Sea of Cortez, December 29, 2019.
For more information, visit https://us.cruiseandmaritime.com/