Cruise One and Dream Vacations recently recognized their top-producing travel franchise owners who are members of the home-based networks' "Circle of Excellence" with an Enchanting Danube River Cruise aboard Uniworld's SS Maria Theresa from Passau, Germany, to Budapest, Hungary.
Escorted by John Restuccia, director of national accounts at Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, "Circle of Excellence" members embarked on a weeklong cruise with executives from the CruiseOne and Dream Vacations leadership team, including Co-CEO and Chairman of World Travel Holdings Brad Tolkin; Jennifer Gasser, VP of supplier relations and product for World Travel Holdings; Senior VP Debbie Fiorino; General Manager of Network Engagement and Performance Drew Daly; and VP of Sales and Marketing Rosemarie Reed.
Other VIP guests and trip sponsors included:
- Pura Fritzius, manager, national accounts & marketing at Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- Janet Wygert, VP, strategic partnerships at Carnival Cruise Line
- Cory Wallace, national account manager at Celebrity Cruises
- Walter Littlejohn III, VP & managing director at Crystal River Cruises
- Shanel Knight-Tarver, senior manager of key accounts at Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ashley Vaughan, senior development manager, host accounts at Trafalgar Travel
On the weeklong cruise, attendees were treated to a "Be Our Guest" luncheon experience hosted by Trafalgar at an organic bee farm outside Salzburg, and a "Crystal Moment" - a private tour of Budapest in vintage Trabant cars.
The Circle of Excellence is an elite program that recognizes agents for top sales achievement. Members receive benefits such as priority access to corporate support phone lines and training programs, complimentary agent site visits and business planning sessions, select free marketing collateral, one complementary cabin at the annual National Conference, invitations to select inaugural cruises, a 'Circle of Excellence' logo for use in marketing materials and more.