This fall, Crystal Cruises is offering two new Extended Land Programs in Eastern Canada on two Crystal Symphony New England/Canada sailings from New York to Montréal.
The two post-cruise shore-side adventures take guests to Toronto and Montréal and include sites like Niagara Falls, the Notre-Dame Basilica and mountaintop villages.
Montréal to Mont-Tremblant
3 nights, post-cruise with the 7-day September 13 voyage
- Dining at the Mont-Tremblant Resort; Montréal’s contemporary downtown hot spot Decca77, 18th-century icon Auberge Saint-Gabriel and Old Town French fusion restaurant Chez L’Épicier.
- Travel to the summits of Mont-Tremblant and Mount Royal for spectacular views of the villages and cityscapes below.
- Exploration of the villages of St-Saveur and Tremblant, as well as Montréal’s Latin Quarter and St-Laurent Street.
- A look at the Notre-Dame Basilica, plus an exploration through Old Montréal, dating back to the 17th century.
- Luxury accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton, Montréal
Toronto & Niagara Falls
2 nights, post-cruise with the 10-day October 4 voyage
- A tour of Niagara Falls, followed by an excursion aboard the Hornblower through the spray at the base of the falls
- A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker’s lunch at Peller Estates of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines.
- Dinner at Toronto's CN Tower 360 restaurant high above the city
- Exploration of Casa Loma, including its secret passages, towers, hidden tunnels and stables.
- Luxury accommodations at the Four Seasons Toronto
Until August 31, “Book Now” cruise fares start at just $2,750 per person for the September 13 sailing; $3,980 per person for the October 4 sailing.
Fares for Crystal’s Canada Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montréal start at $2,975 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.