Beginning on September 19, 2012, Crystal Cruises is offering the "East Coast" itinerary, a brand new trip that travels through America and Canada's most exciting locations. This fall, aboard the newly redesigned Crystal Symphony, guests will have to opportunity to choose from five seven-to-eleven day cruises that sail between Boston, Manhattan, and Montreal.
Twenty-nine new Crystal Adventures have also been made available, catering to a wide array of guest interests, including fine cuisine, exploration, and culture-seekers.
- Saint-Pierre & Miquelon: Visit North America’s last vestige of the French Republic and see Al Capone’s “home-away-from-home” during the island’s golden era of Prohibition profiteering.
- Québec City: Join Huron natives in a Friendship Dance and sacred ceremonies following a traditional feast of bison, wapiti meat and Indian bannock bread.
- New York: Sail past the Statue of Liberty to the newly-completed 9/11 Memorial or enjoy an exclusive, private visit to the American Museum of Natural History while closed to the public.
- Havre-Aubert Island: Listen to a Madelinot fisherman’s tales of maritime life of yore.
- Halifax: Look for the majestic North American bald eagle during a Shubenacadie River Zodiac ride.
- Bar Harbor: Glide over Acadia National Park’s treetops in an open-cockpit biplane.
- Magdalen Islands: Learn about the distinct Acadian culture and taste local specialties like porto-style fortified wine, Pied-de-Vent cheese and bagosse “island beer.”
- Montréal: Jet boat away from the Old Port, down the Lachine Rapids.
- Sept-Îles: Train-ride to a marshland Innu camp for immersion into traditional First Nations life, from chanting and smoked salmon secrets to moccasin and medicine-making.
- St. John: Heli-fish in the footsteps of Prince Charles on the Miramichi River or have “Tea with Eleanor” Roosevelt at her and Franklin’s former summer residence.
- Boston: See what some call New England’s most well-preserved (and picturesque) Colonial town during a half-day in Marblehead and witch trial-famed Salem.
Guests who book before August 31, 2012 will be charged the all-inclusive, "Book Now" cruise-only fare of $2,355 per person, double occupancy, and savings for family/friend groups of six or more.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.