|Phillip Ordever, vice president and managing director for Crystal River Cruises|
Crystal Cruises has announced that it is kicking off the New Year with new executive staff appointments and a special Wave Season cruise deal. The news follows a year of major expansion for the cruise line, including the launch of Crystal Yacht Cruises, and the announcements of Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Luxury Air and Crystal Exclusive Class ocean vessels.
Former Vice President of International Sales and Marketing Phillip Ordever will now serve as vice president and managing director for Crystal River Cruises and will be responsible for developing strategy and managing the key sales and marketing functions for the new brand extension. Helen Beck has been named as Ordever's successor and the new vice president of international sales and marketing.
Ordever will report to both Thomas Mazloum, chief operating officer, and Carmen Roig, senior vice president of marketing and sales. He will be based in Amsterdam at the operational headquarters for Crystal River Cruise.
|Helen Beck, vice president of international sales and marketing|
Beck will be assuming the responsibility of driving international sales and marketing initiatives and managing Crystal’s global sales managers. She will report directly to Roig and be based in the United Kingdom, where the position previously resided. With 30 years of travel industry experience and fluency in French, German and Spanish, Beck has been responsible for managing more than 16 international representatives in more than 40 countries. Her first day at Crystal will be February 2, 2016.
Wave Season Deal From Crystal Cruises
The line is also offering special Wave Season savings for bookings made by the February 29 “Book Now” deadline.
Two-for-one cruise-only "Book Now" fares start from $1,485 per person, representing a savings of up to $5,435 per person. Additionally, limited-time Book Now Savings between $400 and $4,550 per person are also available. Guests booking by February 29 can also enjoy:
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings of up to $5,435 per person for returning Crystal guests; plus, additional New-to-Crystal Savings of up to $4,350 per person for our first-time cruisers on our Full World Cruise
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a fee.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute and the Computer [email protected] with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-fi and Internet access.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning and more