Crystal Cruises will offer travelers a wider range of conveniently scheduled voyages throughout Europe beginning August 30, including Sunday to Sunday and seven-day voyages.
The new shorter itineraries complement Crystal’s more popular 10-, 11- and 12+ day voyages, and offer trips throughout the Mediterranean and Baltic Sea, and Northern Europe.
The seven-day Crystal Serenity voyages include:
- August 30, Rome to Venice (overnight): Sorrento (overnight), Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; and Rijeka, Croatia
- September 6, Venice (overnight) to Istanbul (overnight): Dubrovnik, Croatia; Mykonos, Greece; and Izmir, Turkey
- September 13, Round-trip Istanbul (begins with overnight): Kusadasi, Rhodes and Santorini, Greece
- October 11, Athens to Venice (overnight): Monemvasia and Katakolon, Greece; Sarande, Albania; and Split, Croatia
- October 18, Venice (overnight) to Monte Carlo: Kotor, Montenegro; Naples, Rome and Florence, Italy
- November 6, Monte Carlo (overnight) to Lisbon: Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Spain; Gibraltar, United Kingdom; Portimao, Portugal
- November 22, Monte Carlo (overnight) to Marseille: Genoa, Florence, Rome and Naples, Italy; and Corsica, France
The line’s other vessel, Crystal Symphony, is set to sail an August 16 seven-day trip from Copenhagen, calling in Berlin/Warnemunde, Germany, and Helsinki, Finland, and overnighting in St. Petersburg, Russia. Crystal Symphony will also embark on a voyage beginning August 23 from Copenhagen to Amsterdam, calling in Newcastle, England, and Helgoland, Germany (maiden call).
Each seven-day cruise offers at least one overnight stay, allowing travelers enough time to explore the destination before, during and following their Crystal cruise.
Crystal Cruises’ all-inclusive "Book Now" cruise fares for 2015 seven-day Mediterranean voyages start at $1,995 per person, now through March 2.
For more information, please visit www.crystalcruises.com or call 888-799-4625.