InnerSea Discoveries’ updated travel agent membership program, Endless Rewards Adventurist Club, combines the Adventurist and Yachtalist certification program into one club. Travel agents booking InnerSea Discoveries’ expedition ships and American Safari Cruises’ upscale yachts earn bonus commissions and other perks when certified as an Adventurist.
As members of the Adventurist Club, agents earn a $100 per traveler bonus commission applied to their first booking. A frequent booking bonus adds a $500 per traveler bonus commission onto the seventh individual stateroom booked. One benefit is being listed on the InnerSea Discoveries website for referrals after earning the Adventurist accreditation. Other perks include reduced rate travel, advance notice on special offers, entry into a drawing for a free cruise each year and a framed Adventurist certificate. All commissions are issued to the agency.
To join the Adventurist Club, travel agents participate in a series of web presentations and pass an online exam. Webinars cover topics such as concept/brand, expedition vessels/luxury yachts, and destinations/itineraries. A press release template is available for agents to customize and distribute to their local news media announcing their new certification.
- March 6 at 9:00 am, March 8 at 1:00 pm, March 15 at 1:00 pm, April 25 at 1:00 pm (all PST)
- Learn about the certification process to become an Adventurist
- March 13 at 9:00 am PST- Meet Jill Russell, Captain, Safari Endeavour
- March 20 at 9:00 am PST- Meet Marce Branniff, Captain, Wilderness Explorer
- March 22 at 1:00 pm PST- Meet Kristin Roth, senior fleet expedition leader
- March 28 at 1:00 pm PST- Learn about InnerSea Discoveries’/American Safari Cruises’ exclusive Glacier Bay National Park hands-on explorations
- April 18 at 9:00 am PST - Discover Mexico’s Sea of Cortés and American Safari Cruises’ Baja’s Bounty aboard the newly-refurbished 86-guest Safari Endeavour