Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic is offering families an opportunity to share a holiday in the Sea of Cortez with 50 percent off for children under 18 on the Dec. 21, 2013 “Holiday Journeys in the Sea of Cortez” departure.
The eight day “Holiday Journeys in the Sea of Cortez” voyage on the 62-guest National Geographic Sea Bird will depart from La Paz, Mexico on Dec. 21 with an itinerary that includes:
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Snorkel with Sea Lions
- Leave Footprints on Pristine Beaches
- Kayak Pure Blue Seas
- Hike forests of giant cacti in search of desert plant and animal life
- Visit 18th-century missions and the historic town of Loreto with a sacred art expert
- Kids-only: Scavenger Hunts, Arts & Crafts
- Smartphone Photo Sessions
- Shoot with a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor
The 50 percent off special offer is valid on bookings made by Oct. 31, 2013, and is applicable for children sharing a cabin with a full fare paying adult. Rates begin at $4,990 (full fare) per person based on double occupancy in a category one cabin. The offer is subject to availability; new bookings only.
For more information, visit www.expeditions.com.