MSC Book, the new booking engine for travel agents from MSC Cruises, is now officially live.
MSC's new booking engine, which the line announced at this year's cruise3sixty, aims to streamline the booking process. The design incorporates feedback from travel agents. Highlights of the new booking engine include:
1. Book a cruise in 4 simple steps, including selecting cruise and stateroom – with the ability to select up to five staterooms; – finding flights and hotels (coming soon); adding pre-paid and commissionable special services such as spa, shore excursions, specialty dining and beverage packages; and check out.
2. Save client’s itineraries as favorites so that they can quickly be viewed later.
3. Receive a quick quote or quick option at any point during the booking process.
4. Quickly find the best cruise options using search by price range, destination, departure date or embarkation port. Users can also search for client’s MSC Club loyalty status by name or MSC Club number.
5. Compare prices, dates, itineraries and any additional items included in the price for up to three cruises on a single page.
6. Select staterooms via an interactive deck plan which allows travel agents to browse by deck and position of the stateroom and quickly see stateroom availability for the category selected.
7. View stateroom photos and layouts as well as detailed descriptions and videos of the 12 ships in MSC’s fleet.
8. Request a group directly from MSC Book and then use the booking engine to manage the group.
9. Send or print customer booking confirmations and e-tickets.
10. Read commission and other accounting reports on a new and improved dashboard.
Bonus Commission for Travel Agents
To celebrate the launch of the new booking engine, MSC Cruises is giving a bonus 2 percent commission for all FIT bookings made on MSC Book between now and December 31.
As an added incentive, travel agents will be entered for a chance to win a seven-night Caribbean cruise in the MSC Yacht Club on MSC Divina for each individual booking made on MSC Book through September 30.
MSC executives and sales team will travel to 19 cities this summer for MSC Cruises Serving You Educational Roadshows. A main focus of the Roadshows will be hands-on interactive MSC Book trainings. MSC’s Roadshow Schedule can be viewed at: http://bit.ly/MSCRoadshow
Travel agents that are already registered with MSC’s old booking engine, MSC Online, can simply use their existing credentials to start booking with MSC Book. All other travel agents can register for MSC Book at MSCCruisesAgent.com.