Regent Seven Seas Cruises revealed its 2020-2021 itineraries, which showcase 167 sailings including maiden calls to 11 new ports across Europe, Asia, and the Americas; four newly-released Grand Voyages, and new pre-and post-cruise land tours and accommodations for luxury ocean travelers. The company’s 2020-2021 season opens for bookings on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
Here is what’s new:
- New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark; Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam; Lecce (Otranto), Italy; Crotone (Calabria), Italy; Siracusa (Sicily), Italy; Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy; Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy; and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Free two-to-three night pre- or post-voyage land-based tour programs are included on 21 select voyages in all suite categories in destinations including Buenos Aires, Lima, Cape Town, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bali and Auckland.
- Seven Seas Explorer sails to Asia and Alaska for the first time.
- Seven Seas Voyager visits Lecce, Crotone, Siracusa, Porto Empedocle and Porto Torres, Italy and Cabo Frio, Brazil, for the first time.
- Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona. She also calls on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador.
- Seven Seas Splendor sails to Havana, Cuba nine times in her inaugural year, the most visits by a Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship to the island.
- Four new Grand Voyages include a 91-Night Grand Arctic Discovery, 68-Night Grand Cape Horn Adventure, 76-Night Grand Spice Route Quest, and 61-Night Grand Asia Exploration.
- In total, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 2020-2021 season offers its most overnight stays ever - 114 - and provides access to 352 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
For more information, visit www.rssc.com.