Norwegian Cruise Line has announced that many of the line’s Asian dining venues can now be enjoyed on a complimentary basis across the fleet.
Shanghai’s Noodle Bar aboard Norwegian’s Breakaway Class ships and Norwegian Epic, Jasmine Garden aboard Norwegian Jade, Chin Chin aboard Norwegian Jewel and more will join the list of complimentary dining venues available to Freestyle cruising guests.
The new initiative, which eliminates the cover charge and à la carte pricing for many Asian dining concepts across the fleet, is part of the Norwegian NEXT fleet update program.
The full list of complimentary Asian restaurants is as follows:
- Orchid Garden, Norwegian Gem
- East Meets West, Pride of America
- Lotus Garden, Norwegian Pearl
- Shogun, Norwegian Spirit
- Chin Chin, Norwegian Jewel
- Bamboo, Norwegian Dawn
- Jasmine Garden, Norwegian Jade
- Ginza, Norwegian Star
- Shanghai’s, Norwegian Epic
- Shangai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Epic
- Shanghai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
Norwegian’s Teppanyaki restaurants will continue to require a per guest cover charge, and sushi venues across the fleet will retain à la carte pricing.