|Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings president and CEO Frank Del Rio|
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings has announced executive appointments that will report directly to president and CEO Frank Del Rio.
The new appointments are:
- Bob Binder, president of international operations
- Howard Sherman, EVP, revenue management
- Robin Lindsay, EVP, vessel operations
- Victor Gonzalez, EVP, supply chain and logistics management
- Harry Sommer, SVP and chief integration officer
Drew Madsen will continue as president and COO of Norwegian Cruise Line, and Jason Montague will continue as president and COO of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Wendy Beck will continue in her role as EVP and CFO with additional responsibilities for support services.