Norwegian Cruise Line has named its top U.S. travel partners for the 2018 cruise season.
The company says awards were given across several categories, with the cruise line’s most coveted award, Elite Partner of the Year, bestowed upon Expedia Group of Seattle, Washington.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Partners First program provides a variety of communication and educational tools including Norwegian Central, trade-facing social media channels, Norwegian Cruise Line University (NCLU), which is now available in French Canadian, and more. Travel partners can access Partners First tools by logging on to Norwegian Central.
Norwegian Cruise Line recognized the following travel partners in their respective categories:
- Elite Partner of the Year: Expedia Group- Seattle, Washington
- Breakout Partner of the Year: InteleTravel- Delray Beach, Florida
- Online Partner of the Year: Avoya- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Marketing Partner of the Year: World Travel Holdings- Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Home-Based Partner of the Year: KHM Travel Group- Brunswick, Ohio
- US Consortia Partner of the Year: Travel Leaders Network- Plymouth, Minnesota
- Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners- Coral Springs, Florida
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Northeast United States: Cruise Travel Outlet-
Salem, New Hampshire
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Southeast United States: Cruises & Tours Unlimited- Jacksonville, Florida
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Western United States: Non-Stop Travel- Honolulu, Hawaii
- US Wholesale/T.O. Partner: Pleasant Holidays- Westlake Village, California
- Charter Meeting & Incentives Partner of the Year: Maritz Travel Company- Fenton, Missouri
- Charter Meeting & Incentives Breakout Partner of the Year: Viktor Incentives & Meetings- Traverse City, Michigan
For more information, visit https://www.ncl.com/