Norwegian Cruise Line is announcing its summer 2020 itineraries for 11 of its 17 ships. These itineraries include sailings on the new Norwegian Encore, which sets sail in 2019.
The schedule includes three ships cruising to Alaska, four ships voyaging in Europe and two sailing to Bermuda from New York City and Boston, including Norwegian Encore, which begins sailing from New York City on April 22, 2020. The cruise company also released summer 2021 through 2022 sailings on its Pride of America ship.
Europe – Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Epic:
- Norwegian Escape will launch in Europe on May 29 offering nine-day cruises to the Baltic region from Copenhagen, Denmark with calls to Warnemünde, Germany; Tallinn, Estonia, Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm (Nynashamn), Sweden and an overnight in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Starting May 15, Norwegian Dawn will sail from Europe offering seven-to-eleven-day sailings to the Greek Isles from Venice, Italy. From May 8, Norwegian Getaway will offer ten-and-eleven-day cruises to the Greek Isles and Italy from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. Both Norwegian Dawn and Norwegian Getaway will visit Kotor, Montenegro; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu, Santorini and Mykonos, Greece, among other Mediterranean cities. Norwegian Epic’s European summer 2020 itineraries will open for sale on October 16, 2018.
Bermuda – Norwegian Encore and Norwegian Gem:
- Following its inaugural season in the Caribbean, Norwegian Encore will reposition from Miami, Florida to New York City offering seven-day cruises to Bermuda beginning April 22, while Norwegian Gem will offer seven-day voyages from Boston to Bermuda beginning May 1. Both ships’ seven-day itineraries overnight in port offering guests three days in Bermuda.
Caribbean – Norwegian Breakaway:
- Beginning April 23, Norwegian Breakaway returns to Miami with a selection of five-and-seven-day cruises to the Western Caribbean visiting Roatan and Bay Islands, Honduras; Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico; and the resort-style island destination of Harvest Caye in Southern Belize. The ship will also sail a variety of three-and-four-day cruises to the Bahamas going to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island.
Bahamas & Florida / Canada & New England – Norwegian Pearl
- As of May 23, Norwegian Pearl will homeport in New York City offering select seven, ten and eleven-day cruises to Canada and New England with calls to Halifax, Nova Scotia; Saint John, New Brunswick; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine; and Newport, Rhode Island. The ship will also provide seven-day voyages to Bahamas and Florida with visits to Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau and Norwegian’s private island, Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas, which will have recently undergone enhancements as part of Norwegian Edge®.
Hawaii – Pride of America
- Pride of America will continue cruising its seven-day inter-island itinerary that provides almost 100 hours of port time in Hawaii’s main islands, including calls in Hilo, Kona, and overnight stays in Kahului, Maui and Nãwiliwili, Kauai with an afternoon cruising past the Nãpali Coast. Norwegian’s Pride of America will depart from Honolulu every Saturday beginning May 1, 2021 through April 2022.
For more information, visit http://www.ncl.com/