Oceania Cruises has introduced the Europe & The Americas 2019 collection of itineraries – now available for bookings.
The voyages feature more than 85 overnight stays and late departures, allowing travelers an in-depth exploration of the city.
Europe & The Americas 2019 Collection Highlights include:
- 104 itineraries, 80 of them new including 40 to the Mediterranean, 18 new Baltic, Scandinavia and Northern Europe journeys, five new Alaska sailings, six new Canada and New England voyages and 10 new Tropics cruises.
- Travels can explore the Mediterranean in a new way with the collection of boutique ports of call such as Ajaccio, Corsica; Crotone, Italy and brand new this season, Castellón, a 13th-century hideaway on Spain’s Costa Azahar.
- Explore more of Italy, Spain, France, and Portugal with new country-intensive voyages. Eight new itineraries focus singularly on Italy or Spain or the Iberian Peninsula and French wine country and include overnight stays in Venice, Lisbon, and Bordeaux.
- Explorations sail farther north than ever before in Europe, heading to Greenland, Iceland and Norway
- Regatta explores the coasts of Alaska with even more itineraries where guests will encounter the scenery and wildlife of Seward and Kodiak, Alaska. A total of eight seven and 10 day itineraries are offered.
- Insignia will sail the popular Journeys to Cuba again which include overnight stays in Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Sailing roundtrip from Miami, a total of nine summer and autumn departures are offered, ranging from seven to 11 days.