Oceania Cruises announced details of the largest refurbishment program in the company's history. The award-winning trio of R-Class ships, Regatta, Insignia and Nautica will undergo a combined $50-million transformation during next year’s second quarter.
All public rooms, suites and staterooms will have new furnishings and décor. Many of the amenities and design elements that debuted on the line’s newest ships - including Baristas, Oceania Cruises’ specialty coffee bar and the grill in the Terrace Café - are being added during the refits.
· All staterooms will receive rich new décor, imbuing them with a new sense of style, elegance and flair.
· Penthouse suites will be transformed with new furnishings, upholstery and a palette that reflects the sea, sun and sky.
· Owner’s and Vista Suites will receive new bathrooms with oversized showers along with new marble and granite vanities.
· The addition of the Baristas coffee bar.
· The Terrace Café will be transformed with new furnishings, flooring, wall-coverings and lighting. This restaurant will also have a state-of-the-art grill, which prepares cooked-to-order specialties.
· The Main Lounges will be completely refurbished with new carpeting, chairs, fabrics and upholstery.
· Martinis will receive new furnishings.
· The pool deck will sport all new furniture and new tile work.
· The Canyon Ranch Spa Club will have new Steam and Changing Rooms with new mosaics.
· The Sports Deck, located atop the ship with magnificent vistas of the sea, has a new mini-golf course, new shuffleboard courts and selection of deck games.
The transformed Insignia will debut on May 8, 2014 in Barcelona for her seven-day Jewels of Europe cruise. This will be Insignia's first cruise after she returns from her two-year charter. Nautica will debut on May 16, 2014 in Civitavecchia for her 10-day Cliffs & Coves cruise and Regatta on June 7, 2014 in Vancouver for her 10-day Majesty of Alaska cruise.
For more information, visit www.OceaniaCruises.com.