Princess Cruises has announced a new 2020 World Cruise onboard the Pacific Princess, which will visit 42 destinations on five continents.
Citing popular demand for the 2019 World Cruise, Princess said that the 2020 111-day roundtrip voyage offers similar routing to the 2019 cruise, including South Africa and departing Fort Lauderdale on January 5, 2020, and Los Angeles on January 20, 2020. Princess Cruises also offers a 96-day Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale segment, departing Los Angeles on January 20, 2020, as well as shorter, multi-day segments along the journey.
Key highlights of the 2020 World Cruise include:
- Cruise to 42 destinations, 26 countries on five continents
- 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the first visit to Stone Town in Zanzibar
- Pacific Princess will sail 34,287 nautical miles in 111 days
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator four times
- First time Princess Cruises on a World Cruise visits Kaikoura, New Zealand; Praslin, Seychelles Islands; Mayotte Island, (French protectorate); and Zanzibar, Tanzania
- First call to Melbourne on a World Cruise for Princess Cruises
- 12 late-night stays, including Melbourne, Tahiti, Phuket and an overnight in Cape Town, South Africa
The 2020 World Cruise onboard Pacific Princess opens for booking on Wednesday, April 25, with rates starting at $22,999 per person. Guests booking the 96- or 111-day World Cruise before March 31, 2019, receive early booking perks such as a $1,000 onboard credit per person for guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, Club Class mini-suite and suite; $500 onboard credit per person for guests booking an interior or oceanview; and complimentary gratuities for any category.
Past Princess guests are also eligible for a savings of up to $1,000 per person, the cruise line said. More information about the 2020 World Cruise is available at www.princess.com/world.