Paul Gauguin Cruises has unveiled a brochure highlighting its collection of 2024 voyages, with all-inclusive cruises offered aboard the intimate m/s Paul Gauguin.
Of the line’s seven itineraries departing next year, two are new, including a seven-night “More Society Islands & Tahiti” cruise featuring a return to Raiatea and a 14-night “Islands of the Marquesas & Tuamotus” itinerary showcasing five calls in the Marquesas with maiden visits to Hatiheu, Nuku Hiva; and Hakahua, Ua Pou.
Highlights of 2024 itineraries aboard the recently refurbished 330-guest ship include:
- All-inclusive voyages of seven to 14 nights: Six itineraries cruise roundtrip from Papeete; one itinerary crosses the International Date Line on cruises between Papeete and Lautoka
- Immersive itineraries exploring the Society Islands, Tuamotus, Marquesas, Cook Islands, Tonga and Fiji
- Bora Bora is included on every voyage; three itineraries feature an overnight stay, and all offer access to the line’s private beach at the destination
- An exclusive beach day at Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private islet, Motu Mahana, is included in every itinerary.
- An overnight in Moorea is offered on three itineraries, and all but one itinerary includes an overnight in Papeete at the journey’s end.
- The complimentary “Moana Explorer Program” for children and teens aged between 7 to 15, and their families, is offered during summer and holiday sailings.