Princess Cruises has announced its 2019 European cruises and cruisetours, open for sale December 14, 2017. For 2019, travelers will get to choose from 85 itineraries on 211 cruise departures, visiting 37 countries, including ports with longer time ashore and overnight stays.
Highlights of the 2019 Europe season include:
New Itineraries and Cruisetours
- 18-day Greenland and Iceland voyage on Pacific Princess, roundtrip from London, calling to Greenland, Iceland, and Edinburgh for the opportunity to see the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Search for the Northern Lights with a 12-day voyage on Sapphire Princess, roundtrip from London, with an overnight in Alta and a late-night stay in Tromso
- 11-day Scandinavia and Russia sailings from Helsinki, Copenhagen, or Berlin on Regal Princess
- 12-day British Isles cruises departing from Dublin, London, or Paris on Crown Princess
- Grand Mediterranean and Grand Western Mediterranean 11-day voyages on Emerald Princess, combinable for a 22-day Grand Mediterranean Collection voyage
- Spanish Passage & Panama Canal 29-day trips from Barcelona to Los Angeles on Emerald Princess
- Visit Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Wales on 14-day cruises aboard Pacific Princess, with calls to the Isle of Portland, Portree, and Aberdeen.
Additional itineraries include:
- Scandinavia & Russia 14-day sailings from London (Southampton) on Sapphire Princess or from London (Dover) on Pacific Princess, with overnights in St. Petersburg
- Round-trip London sailings on Pacific Princess, visiting Northern European destinations like Greenland, Iceland, Norway, the Shetland Islands, and the Faroe Islands.
- Additional opportunity to visit Greenland on a 16-day Greenland & Canada voyage on Caribbean Princess, sailing roundtrip from New York
- Emerald Princess offers 58 sailings in the Mediterranean, ranging from seven to 22 days and departing from Barcelona, Rome, and Athens
- Get more time ashore with late-night stay in Chania and Mykonos on every seven-day Mediterranean & Aegean and late-night stay in Barcelona and Genoa on every seven-day Mediterranean on Emerald Princess
- Two unique 14-day itineraries from London to the Western Mediterranean on Sapphire Princess
- Pacific Princess 11- to 28-day voyages, visiting a variety of destinations throughout the Mediterranean like Croatia, Greece, Malta, and Corsica, with overnight stays in Venice on all 12-day voyages between Rome and Venice
- European Explorer 10-day sailings between Rome and London on Sapphire Princess, combinable with the 27-day Mediterranean & Southeast Asia voyages between Rome and Singapore for a 37-day Indian Ocean & Europe Grand Adventure
- Opportunity to visit one of the new UNESCO World Heritage Sites of 2017, the "Venetian Works of Defence between the 16th and 17th Centuries: Stato da Terra – Western Stato da Mar," which include the Fort of St. Nikola in Sibenik and the Fortified City of Kotor
- Highlights of Spain: Offered with the seven-day Mediterranean or 11-day Grand Western Mediterranean voyages from Barcelona, visiting Madrid, Valencia, and Toledo; explores the sights and tastes of Spain
- Ring of Kerry: offered with the 12-day British Isles cruise, includes a traditional Ceili dinner and highlights the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney and Cork
- Classic Italy: visit Venice, Florence and Rome's famous sights - Venice's St. Mark's Square and Doge's Palace, Rome's Coliseum and Vatican museums, the Duomo and Michelangelo's sculpture.
- Imperial Treasures: This tour takes guests to Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Berlin for an introduction to these historic European cities; offered with the 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise.
For more information on Princess Cruises' European sailings, visit www.princess.com.