Princess Cruises' "World of Savings" promotion offers up to $1,200 off per stateroom, now through April 30. The sale also includes a reduced deposit of only $100 per person.
More than 200 cruises are included in the promotion, including itineraries to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Tahiti and the South Pacific and beautiful vacation destinations in the Caribbean, Canada and New England, Hawaii, Mexico and the Panama Canal.
In addition to special fares, passengers can save up to $700 per person on airfare for select Tahiti voyages and up to $400 per person on select Asia voyages.
Examples of World of Savings cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise — Seven days: $499 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise — Seven days: $599 interior (was $749); $899 balcony (was $1,099)
- Canada & New England cruise — Seven days: $799 interior (was $899); $1,099 balcony (was $1,399)
- Tahiti cruise — 10 days: $1,599 interior (was $1,809); $2,299 balcony (was $2,509)
- Grand Asia cruise— 17 days: $1,787 interior (was $2,589); $2,787 balcony (was $3,789)
Additional information about the World of Savings cruise sale can be found at princess.com/sale.
Information about other cruise deals and promotions can be found at princess.com/topcruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The World the Savings sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.