Princess Cruises will be introducing its largest program ever in 2016-2017 with the Australia deployment program, which features five ships: the Golden Princess, Sun Princess, Sea Princess, Dawn Princess, and the new Emerald Princess. The ships will homeport in Australia before embarking on various Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific voyages, along with a range of other sailings, including such highlights as an 84-day Circle South America journey and Land and Sea Vacation packages.
During the new Australia season, clients can choose from 120 cruise options that will sail between October 2016 to April 2017, including:
- An 84-day Circle South America cruise on Sea Princess departing Sydney, Australia, on January 11, 2017, and visiting 28 destinations in 18 countries, including Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador and Uruguay, with overnight calls in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, and a full-transit of the Panama Canal.
- Trips to New Zealand with all five Princess ships sailing to the country’s coastal landscapes on cruises ranging from 11- to 14-days.
- Circle Australia voyages on Sun Princess with departures from Sydney in October 2016 and March 2017, as well as the first-ever roundtrip voyages from Brisbane and Fremantle.
- 10- to 14-day voyages through the islands of the South Pacific from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne on Sun Princess and Sea Princess.
- A 42-day four continent voyage from England to Australia departing on September 28, 2016, aboard Emerald Princess as she sails south for her first-ever season Down Under.
- Two 42-day journeys to the Orient aboard Dawn Princess, sailing from Sydney and Brisbane with visits to multiple destinations in China and Japan. The Sydney sailing departing March 16, 2017, is timed to visit Japan during cherry blossom season.
- Two Land and Sea Vacation packages: The Australian Outback package, which immerses guests in Aboriginal culture and includes visits to the Great Barrier Reef and Ayers Rock in Uluru National Park, and the Ultimate Australia package, with highlights like a Sydney city tour, the Great Barrier Reef, the northern tropical city of Darwin and the Outback.
Bookings begin April 22, 2015.