Announced in March 2017, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ new holistic wellness program is now available for Seven Seas Voyager guests to reserve on this summer’s Mediterranean voyages. Seven Seas Voyager guests can choose among 11 Seven Seas Wellness excursions, including Tai Chi, yoga, hydrothermal therapy, aromatherapy, walking and laughing:
- Provence (Marseille), France – De-stress and unwind with the ancient Chinese martial arts in a 19th century palace on Tai Chi in the Imperial Garden.
- Palma De Mallorca, Spain – Enjoy fresh sea air and scenery as guests center their chi from either the Illuetta Bay or Can Antoni Pere Beach on Mallorca Meditation in Motion.
- Corfu, Greece –Learn about local culture before practicing yoga and deep meditation on The Generosity of Spirit.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – Guests will calm the mind, increase focus, strength, and stamina, in the fast-paced, dance-like style of yoga that synchronizes breathing on Vinyasa Yoga on Monte Carlo.
- Taormina, Sicily – Guests take in the dramatic and contrasting coastlines, cliffs, and Mount Etna, as they practice poses from a high perch overlooking the charming seaside town on Taormina Terrace Yoga.
- Venice, Italy -- Visit the exhibition at the palace-turned-museum where guests can learn to create their own perfume to take home on Venetian Scents at Palazzo Mocenigo.
- Amalfi/Postiano, Italy - Visit Carthusia, the famous and exclusive perfume laboratory on the full-day Capri for all Senses excursion.
- Palma De Mallorca, Spain - Enjoy the benefits of lower-impact, body-toning Nordic walk up the hill to the 14th century Bellver Castle on Nordic Morning Walk.
- Palamos, Spain - Participate in a Laughter Therapy session, where guests laugh for a full-scale workout to release endorphins on the Wellness of Laughter.
With each Seven Seas Wellness excursion, guests can choose one of five rejuvenating and included treatments by Canyon Ranch SpaClub for a complete body and soul experience:
- Ocean Scrub
- World of Relief Body Buff
- Vitamin Infusion Facial
- Sole Rejuvenation
- Tangle Me Up Organic Body Wrap
The new Seven Seas Wellness program on Regent’s Seven Seas Voyager is available on seven- to 10-night Mediterranean itineraries departing May 22 through September 28, 2017, except aboard the July 25, 2017 voyage, and select 2018 sailings. There is a supplemental charge of US $299 per guest per wellness experience and spa service pairing.