SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream II will be visiting secluded ports and small harbors on two 13-day itineraries, “Mystic Malaysia & Myanmar” departing from Singapore Nov. 25, and “Mystic Myanmar & Malaysia” beginning Dec. 8 in Phuket, Thailand. A highlight of both itineraries will be two full days to explore Yangon, Myanmar, with guides.
Highlights and shore excursion options include:
· Overnight, two-day stay in Yangon, Myanmar, site of the Shwedagon Pagoda. Optional overnight excursion by air to Bagan, a magical valley covered with 2,000 pagodas and temples dating back more than 1,500 years.
· Discovering the waters, nature and nomadic Moken (the world's last sea gypsies) of the Mergui Archipelago’s 800-plus islands.
· Experiencing a beach BBQ and SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash on the sands and waters of the Ko Lanta Yai or Ko Rang Yai islands of Thailand.
· Diving among manta rays and whale sharks in the Andaman Sea, or snorkeling in Similan Island National Park.
· Exploring Langkawi’s mangrove forests by boat, spotting rock formations and an authentic “bat cave."
· Golfing at Blue Canyon Country Club.
For more information, visit www.SeaDream.com.