Travel Leaders Network has announced that AmaWaterways has joined its portfolio of cruise lines featured within its Distinctive Voyages hosted cruise collection. Now featuring 10 cruise lines, the program features over 300 cruises each year, five of which will be aboard an AmaWaterways ship next year.
Distinctive Voyages is a cruise program offered exclusively through Travel Leaders Network. Passengers benefit from complimentary added amenities, such as a private welcome reception, an exclusive shore event, the assistance of a knowledgeable Distinctive Voyages host and, in some cases, a private car and driver. The 2019 Distinctive Voyages brochure is now available.
Distinctive Voyage’s 2019 sailings will include five AmaWaterways itineraries:
- Taste of Bordeaux (seven-nights) – Departs June 27, 2019 aboard the AmaDolce
- Colors of Provence (seven-nights) – Departs October 3, 2019 aboard the AmaCello
- Melodies of the Danube (seven-nights) – Departs October 27, 2019 aboard the AmaMagna
- Enchanting Rhine (seven-nights) – Departs November 18, 2019 aboard the AmaKristina
- Christmas on the Rhine (seven-nights) – Departs December 2, 2019 aboard the AmaKristina
The nine other Distinctive Voyages cruise line partners are: Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Holland America Line, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line and Silversea Cruises.
Travel Leaders Network represents around 6,800 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. It helps millions of leisure and business travelers every year and makes up one of the largest sellers of luxury travel, cruises and tours in the industry.