In response to agent feedback, Crystal Cruises introduced an enhanced 2.2 version of CruiseBuilder, the line’s online booking portal for travel agents. More convenient site navigation and new search options are now available to aid the cruise reservation process.
Added features include:
· New, refined search process, with added filter options that allow agents to check/uncheck multiple boxes to specify only the best cruise options for their clients; searchable by theme, combination cruise savings options and other parameters.
· New group options allow agents to find voyages with which their agencies have group contracts, providing detailed map and downloadable itinerary information.
· New navigation panel on the left side of the site, for easy menu access.
Agents highlighted the enhancements Crystal made to CruiseBuilder earlier this year, including:
· New online direct payment function, which applies online credit card payments toward a guest’s booking almost instantaneously.
· Greater display of available inventory that now presents 10 staterooms instead of six.
· Name no longer required to check availability and fares.
· “Crystal Getaways”can now be booked online, easing the booking of Crystal’s shorter cruise segments.
· New trip summary page from which travel advisers can view and email or print cruise and air details, add passport information and make activity and shore excursion requests in conjunction with the line’s Priority Check-in and Planning Center.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.