U by Uniworld - a new brand from Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection- is now available for bookings, allowing travel enthusiasts aged 21 to 45 to experience nine European itineraries beginning in spring 2018. The new brand geared towards Millennial travelers aims to offer a different approach to experiential travel with immersive and adventurous itineraries.
The itineraries include:
- Four eight-day itineraries: Rolling On The Rhine, Germany's Finest, The Danube Flow and The Seine Experience - which sail the Rhine, Main, Danube and Seine Rivers, with overnight stops and longer stays in cities like Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam and Budapest.
- Three Super Cruise options that combine two or more U by Uniworld itineraries into one 15- or 22-day journey
- Two five-day holiday itineraries: Dashing Through The Danube and A Merry Little Christmas Cruise. These itineraries include a trek through a Bavarian Forest to Passau's Christmas Market; a Viennese "Taste of Christmas" excursion; and a Christmas concert in Kloterneuburg Abbey.
With a maximum capacity of 120 guests, the first two U by Uniworld Ships - The A and The B - will have an all black exterior and a sleek interior design with open communal spaces and rooftop lounges. Onboard, U by Uniworld's lineup of programming includes wine and painting classes, mixology classes and Chef's Table Cooking Classes. The A and The B offer three room categories: studio, balcony and suites; all with river views. Solo travelers can take advantage of single rooms or special room share rates.
- Local market shopping with the ship's chef in Rouen
- Guided bike tour of World War II sites in Nuremberg
- Rock climbing and white water rafting
- Meeting a Master Distiller at the a cocktail exhibit in Amsterdam
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Vienna
- "U Hosts" on hand to bring guests to the local hotspots and hidden gems in each city