Air France is introducing its latest Premium Economy cabin, Premium Voyageur, to four new gateways: Boston, Chicago, Detroit and Seattle. The Premium Voyageur cabin, located between the Business and Economy cabins, offers such perks as:
* Greater personal space with a fixed-shell seat, which reclines to 123° and provides extra privacy. Air France is the first European airline to offer a fixed-shell seat in Premium Economy.
* An 18.9-inch-wide seat with 3.9-inch-wide leather armrests and a 39.8-inch-seat pitch for extra legroom and optimum comfort.
* Business Class (Affaires) amenities and noise-cancelling headphones.
* Large (10.4 inch) in-flight personal video screen to enjoy over 400 hours of on-demand entertainment.
* Perks at the airport such as priority check-in, increased baggage allowance and priority baggage delivery.
The Premium Voyageur cabin is being gradually extended to additional flights and U.S. gateways and will be available on the entire Air France international long-haul network served by Boeing 777s, Airbus A340s and A330s by the end of 2010.
To celebrate the rollout, Air France is offering specially priced fares in this new cabin for travel this summer to Paris. Passengers can now experience the Premium Voyageur (Premium Economy) cabin to Paris at up to a 35 percent discount.
Premium Voyageur Fares to Paris:
From One-Way Fare
(Based on roundtrip purchase)
Tickets must be purchased by June 25 for travel between June 30 and August 31.