American Dream is launching on Friday, October 25, 2019. Totaling approximately 3 million square feet, the property will have:
- An indoor Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park and DreamWorks Water Park – 16 acres of fully enclosed family amusement experience
- Big SNOW Ski and Snowboard Park – an indoor snow sports center
- The Ice Rink – an NHL‐size skating and hockey facility
- Angry Birds 18‐hole Miniature Golf experience
- Experiential destination shopping
American Dream will also have hundreds of curated retail, dining, entertainment and fashion experiences including: the Coca‐Cola experience, featuring the Coca-Cola Social Lounge, Merlin Entertainments’ LEGOLAND Discovery Center & SEA LIFE Aquarium, CMX Luxury Movie Theatre, Munchies Food Hall, Kidzania – a role‐playing experience for kids, American Dream Observation Wheel, and the Performing Art Center. More than 100 dining and specialty food offerings including over 20 full‐service restaurants, Coca‐Cola “Eats” Food Hall and Kosher Food Hall, and the Collections at American Dream – a luxury retail center located near Saks Fifth Avenue and Barneys New York and featuring Hermes, Tiffany & Company, Dolce Gabbana, Moncler and Watches of Switzerland.
American Dream mixes entertainment (55 percent) and experiential retail (45 percent), said Ken Downing, Chief Creative Officer for Triple Five Group in a written release.
American Dream will be providing further insights to the property, its attractions, tenants and events over the coming weeks.
For more information, visit http://www.americandream.com/