Packed full of useful information for expats living and working in Panama City, Panama now has its own, local AngloINFO website – the essential free-of-charge resource for Panama City’s international community.
Over the past 12 years, AngloINFO has built one of the world's largest networks of websites for English-speaking expats and residents. It operates in many regions around the world providing vital support and information to the local international communities. Its local websites provide detailed day-to-day support to people living in a particular region, while its national websites are specifically geared to addressing the needs of those who are in the process of moving, or looking to move.
Expats and English-speaking residents in Panama City can now:
• Choose from dozens of daily events and hundreds of events scheduled for the year in the What’s On Guide
• Search the directory of thousands of local, English-speaking businesses
• Get advice from other Panama City expats in the local discussions
• Buy and sell essential items through the classifieds
• Browse hundreds of pages of carefully-researched, factually correct information covering topics ranging from finding accommodation and employment, to understanding the school system or registering a car.
AngloINFO Panama City and its new sister site, AngloINFO Panama, offer the definitive in-depth resource for any expat living in, or moving to, this Central American hotspot.
AngloINFO is planning a rapid expansion into the Central and South American markets.
“Central and South America is an exciting market for AngloINFO with a lot of growth potential," said Tony Salter, AngloINFO’s chief executive, in a written statement. "We now have websites covering and providing support to the São Paulo, Buenos Aires and Panama City expat communities as well as new sites in San José (Costa Rica) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) under development. We are actively looking for new franchisees across the region and other key regions will follow over the coming months”.