Azamara, in partnership with PerryGolf, will offer a total of 24 worldwide golf voyages, including play at more than 70 marquee courses in 23 countries, as part of its upcoming 2020/2021 itineraries.
In the British Isles, Azamara and PerryGolf will offer six golf voyages built on Azamara’s Country-Intensive Voyages, offering access to destinations like Turnberry, Kingsbarns, Royal Birkdale, Royal County Down and Ballybunion. In 2020, guests can spend time on the 2020 British Isles Golf Cruise, which visits nine ports, including the site of the big championship at Royal St. George’s: Southampton, England.
In Ireland, guests can go on the 2021 Irish Links Golf Cruise, a 12-night sailing that treads around the Emerald Isle, aboard Azamara Journey. Departing from Southampton, England, and offering an overnight in Dublin, cruisers can expect to play at top clubs, including Old Head, Ballybunion, Royal Portrush, Royal County Down and Portmarnock Golf Club.
Azamara and PerryGolf will cruise to Australia & New Zealand, South Africa, South America, The Arabian Gulf, The Mediterranean and The Baltic Sea in addition to The British Isles and Ireland. In a voyage to Norway, which is new to the collection in 2021, golf-enthusiasts can play on remote Lofoten Links. The golf voyages range from seven to seventeen-nights, with included golf ranging from three to seven rounds depending on the sailing.
Highlights of the Azamara and PerryGolf Programs include:
- PerryGolf staff members onboard and onsite at each golf venue to organize and plan every aspect of the golf experience
- Green fees and confirmed starting times including shared use of electric golf cart (or caddies at many venues in the British Isles)
- Daily golf pairings arranged in advance, allowing guests to meet and play golf with new friends (or to play with their own foursome should they prefer)
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches, ensuring maximum flexibility in transportation timings
- Guests’ golf equipment managed by PerryGolf from start to finish of golf voyage, set up and awaiting on golf carts in advance of guests’ arrival at each golf course, and packed up and transported back to the ship at the end of each round
- Practice range golf balls
- Box lunch at each golf course including post round open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- Onboard Golf Group social events, including welcome and farewell cocktail parties, to which all accompanying non-golfing guests are invited
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day. Ship Senior Officers in attendance at Awards Party
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
For more information, visit https://www.azamara.com/