Central Holidays is releasing its 2019 Latin America and Cuba brochure, showcasing the company’s travel programs in an over 120-page publication with over 60 itineraries, including over 20 new travel packages across the region.
Central Holidays is presenting more places and more experiences. Features of the new 2019 Latin America and Cuba brochure are:
- Three multi-country fully escorted programs including vacations in some of South America's most popular destinations directed by professional English speaking guides.
- Five new Chile travel programs showcasing the country by private car, including wines and cuisine, its cosmopolitan capital, Patagonia, and the Moai on Easter Island.
- New “Best of” experiential travel programs in Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador coming from traveler reviews to strike a balance between activity and leisure time.
- A cultural exchange in Cuba where individuals can stay in Casas Particulares under Central Holidays’ licensed “General Support for the Cuban People Program.”
- New programs and upgrades as well as consumer favorite programs in Costa Rica, Argentina, Panama, Bolivia, the Galapagos Islands and beyond.
The brochure offers savings on packages with preferred pricing negotiated by Central Holidays’ Latin America team. Travel agents can also give early booking offers to their clients.
Central Holidays is an award-winning travel brand that was founded in 1972. Destinations include Italy, the Mediterranean, Africa, West Asia, Cuba, and Latin America
For more information, visit http://www.centralholidays.com/BROCHURE