The Duane Street Hotel in Tribeca, a member of HHM's Independent Collection, is now offering the "I Do NYC" wedding package in time for Valentine's Day. The package is targeted toward couples getting married at the Manhattan Marriage Bureau.
Duane Street Hotel is five blocks away from the Manhattan Marriage Bureau, one of the closest hotels. Renovated in 2009, the bureau is adorned with chandeliers, modern furnishings, and marble pillars.
"Whether the couple lives in NY and wants to get married locally or is traveling to celebrate DOMA’s declaration as unconstitutional, the ‘I Do NYC’ Package has all the elements to make the big day ‘City Hall-chic’," said Nicolas Daeppen, general manager of the Tribeca hotel. "Getting married at City Hall has a whole different feel in New York, especially when you stay at Duane Street Hotel."
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in newly renovated guestrooms
- American Breakfast for two
- Sparkling Champagne upon arrival
- Gift box of 12 pastel heart almond pound cake petits fours from Duane Park Patisserie with the couple’s initials and choice of apricot or raspberry jam filling.
- Two "I Got Married in New York City" T-shirts
- Limousine Sedan to take you to and from Manhattan Marriage Bureau
- Complimentary access to Equinox Gym and Spa
- Turndown Service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
All guests of Duane Street Hotel can present their room key at New York’s City Store, which sells a selection of marriage accessories, to receive 15 percent off their entire purchase.