The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is giving travel agents the chance to win a trip to Hong Kong when they join the new Hong Kong Specialist (HKS) Club and enter to win.
Travel partners can enter by completing three sales training modules about Asia’s "world city" and submitting a short write up on why they would recommend Hong Kong to their clients.
Agents can enter until September 27, 2017. Three winners will be announced on October 3, with the trip scheduled from October 23 – 27. Include in the prize is airfare, three-night accommodations and selected dining experiences.
The Hong Kong Specialists Club gives agents access to exclusive benefits including special trade offers on the city’s latest experiences and the use of the Hong Kong Specialist logo for marketing and sales communication. Additionally through the HKS Club, qualified travel partners planning to visit Hong Kong this year can sign up to receive a welcome packet with a variety of special vacation experiences.
The welcome packet includes:
- DukLing Harbor Cruise aboard an authentic Chinese junk sailboat on the city’s popular Victoria Harbor;
- Complimentary visit to the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, one of the top Hong Kong tourist attractions where visitors can enjoy a 360-degree view of Hong Kong;
- One-hour sightseeing journey aboard the 1920’s style TramOramic’s tram with an open-top upper deck;
- 5-day Discover Hong Kong Tourist SIM card to stay connected on a mobile device;
- Single-route ticket aboard hop-on, hop-off Hong Kong sightseeing bus; and
- MTR Tourist Day Pass to access the city through the ease of Hong Kong’s public transit system.
Travel agents can register at specialisthk.com. No booking is necessary to become a member of the HKS club.