The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) has announced a partnership with Cathay Pacific Airways. Any traveler flying with the airline and staying three nights or more in the city will receive their choice of complimentary offer.
The extended-stay program offers include:
- Hop-on Hop-off, Open-top Bus Sightseeing Tour: Travelers will see the top sites in the city including ancient temples and the Victoria Harbor.
- Deluxe Hong Kong Island Combo: This guided tour brings travelers through Victoria Peak, Stanley Market, and the Aberdeen Fishing Village.
- Old Hong Kong - New Experience: Old Town Central is one of the most important stops to make while in Hong Kong and this tour will bring travelers through the neighborhoods to explore the contrasts of East and West, tradition and innovation, and the past, present and future,
- Kowloon Cultural & Life Tour: Travelers will embark on a journey through the history of Kowloon. Stops include Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Yuen Po Bird Garden, and Nathan Road.
Travelers who are connecting through Hong Kong between six and 24 hours on Cathay Pacific Airways can take advantage of a free pass on Airport Express that allows them to go into the city and back. The airline is also offering three Hong Kong experiences at a special rate.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Cafe: Round-trip shuttle transfer from the airport to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for a lunch or afternoon tea at Walt's Café.
- 360 Transit in Lantau Island: Round-trip travel aboard Ngong Ping cable car with 360-degree views of the Tian Tan Buddha Statue and South China Sea, featuring entrance to three themed attractions including Walking with Buddha guided tour.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Visit: Round-trip shuttle transfer from airport to Hong Kong Disneyland and 1-day park ticket to Hong Kong Disneyland theme park.
To opt into the extended-stay program, travel must be booked by February 28, 2018 with travel completed by March 31, 2018. The transit option requires travel booked by May 31, 2018 with travel completed by June 30, 2018 for the special stopover offers.
All travel must be booked and purchased via Cathay Pacific Airways at cathaypacific.com.