Intrepid Vacations reports its latest travel offerings for small groups – Immersions – a line of highly sophisticated tours created for travelers to enjoy in-depth travel experiences.
This travel concept caps groups at 16 members, with a minimum of two travelers, and promises one-on-one attention along with add-ons such as gourmet dinners paired with wine tastings and completely customizable features that allow travelers to become absorbed in the culture surrounding them, Intrepid says.
Immersions group tours include specialty dining experiences at both farm-to-table and high-end restaurants throughout the region. Scenic escorted tours are broken up by wine tastings paired with oils, meats and other fine cuisine produced by locals.
Travelers will also enjoy premium hotels and authentic country-living experiences, all based on their personal preferences and customization, Intrepid says. Cooking classes, candlelight dinners and more can all be part of the Immersions experience.
“Intrepid Vacations’ Immersions group tours provide a unique experience for travelers to intimately explore new cities and regions. Smaller groups allow for a more private experience and provide greater value,” said Brian John, president and CEO of Intrepid Vacations.
“Our professional tour directors can be more flexible to make changes to daily activities along the way to further cater to the wishes and desires of travelers in small groups. We strive to provide the best experience and know our travelers will be thrilled by this new collection of travel programs that takes our ‘Live Like a Local’ concept even further," John said.
Immersions will be initially available on five of Intrepid Vacations’ Italian tour programs.
– Absolute Italy – 9 days/8 nights – from $2,181 (3 nights Rome, 3 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice) For more information: http://intrepid-vacations.com/Italy-Package-Absolute-Italy.htm
– Heart of Italy – 7 days/6 nights – from $1,673 (3 nights Rome, 3 nights Florence) For more information: http://intrepid-vacations.com/Italy-Package-Heart-of-Italy.htm
– Sunny Italy – 8 days/7 nights – from $1,785 (3 nights Rome, 4 nights Sorrento) For more information: http://www.intrepid-vacations.com/Italy-Package-Sunny-Italy.htm
– Grand Tuscany & Umbria – 8 days/7 nights – from $2,669 (1 night Rome, 3 nights Florence, 2 nights Cortona, 1 night Rome) For more information: http://www.intrepid-vacations.com/Italy-Package-Grand-Tuscany-and-Umbria.htm
– Rome, Florence & Italian Riviera – 9 days/8 nights – from $3,119 (3 nights Rome, 3 nights Florence, 2 nights Portovenere) For more information: http://www.intrepid-vacations.com/Italy-Package-Rome-Florence-and-Italian-Riviera.htm
Rates detailed above are per person, land only, based on double occupancy.