|(c) 2011 Tahiti Tourisme/Splash News|
The Kardashians may always grab the media spotlight, but the island of Bora Bora will earn viewers' attention in three episodes of E!’s hit TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” To celebrate the event, Air Tahiti Nui is offering the "Vacation Like a Celebrity" six-day luxury package.
The Bora Bora episodes will air Sundays, August 21 and 28, and September 4, with the season's two-part finale shown on Sunday, September 4 and Monday, September 5.
The Kardashians traveled on Air Tahiti Nui, Tahiti's international airline. While the entire family stayed in Tahiti’s signature overwater bungalows, Kris and Bruce Jenner, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries spent their time at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa’s two $5,000-a-night Presidential villas.
Belonging to the islands of Tahiti in the South Pacific, Bora Bora has been a longtime film setting and a celebrity playground as well as a honeymoon destination. For the average Joe, Air Tahiti Nui and its partners have launched the “Vacation Like a Celebrity” package, a six-day luxury, yet value-driven, vacation that turns this dream concept into a reality.
The “Vacation Like a Celebrity” package includes:
• Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
• One night at Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti in a deluxe ocean view room
• Four nights at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa in a lagoon view suite (including one free night)
• Free American daily breakfast
• Roundtrip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti, Tahiti's domestic airline
• Meet and greet and shell lei upon arrival
• All transfers and baggage handling
The package starts at $2,699 per person for departures between November 1 and December 14, 2011 or $2,799 per person for travel between now through October 31 and January 7 and March 31, 2012. Visit www.airtahitinui-usa.com or call 888-819-7460.
To learn more about Tahiti and her islands such as Bora Bora, visit www.tahititourisme.com.