Keytours Vacations is introducing its “2016 Smart Luxury Collection to Europe and South America." The new trips range from Spain to the Galapagos Islands.
“Over the past two years we have seen an increase in people wanting a more experiential journey where guests can truly indulge and experience the local lifestyle and culture anywhere from art to gastronomy. For example, one of our more popular items as of late is people renting a luxury car such as a Porsche, BMW or Mercedes for a three day German driving experience around the Black Forest,” said Nigel Osborne, VP of sales and business development remarks.
The collection includes:
- Eight days, seven nights “Spain Treasures” from $2,595 per person
- Eight days, seven nights “Ireland Wonders and Castles” from $2,795 per person
- Eight days, seven nights “Central Europe Highlights to Munich, Vienna and Prague” from $3,455 per person
- Seven days, six nights "Quito and Galapagos Islands" from $2,825 per person
- Seven days, six nights “Argentina Wine Routes” from $2,095 per person.
Prices are based on double occupancy for a minimum of six people and does not include airfare.
All the land programs include private arrival and departure transfers, luxury hotel accommodations, buffet breakfast daily, lunches, special meals per itinerary, local sightseeing and low airfare.