La Colección Resorts by Fiesta Americana has more than ten resorts in seven of Mexico’s beach destinations. This fall, these shorelines include:
- Acapulco: Housing the La Quebrada cliff divers, this destination lets travelers watch divers scale the rocks that are more than 130ft and jump into the ocean. From here, tourists can go to the swimming pools at Fiesta Americana Acapulco Villas.
- Cancun: Available is the 10th edition of Wine & Food Festival Cancun-Riviera Maya from October 31 to November 4. From there, travelers can go to the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, a resort with a spa, kids club and several dining experiences.
- Chetumal: The Hormiguero tour, a new program by The Explorean Kohunlich by Fiesta Americana, takes travelers on a bike ride through rain forests. After that, they can stay in a bungalow situated in a Mayan rainforest.
- Cozumel: For those looking for a change of seasons, this location features summer weather in the fall. Travelers can also witness the Cozumel Ironman on November 18 and watch people from all over the world compete.
- Playa del Carmen: This beach is a short walk from Quinta Avenida, a street that runs parallel to the shoreline and features several shops. Travelers can go to the Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa del Carmen, an adults-only resort.
- Los Cabos: Travelers can experience the Bisbee’s Black & Blue fishing tournaments in October, Los Cabos Film Festival in November or the Extreme Sailing Series in December. Also included is the Grand Fiesta American Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa.
- Puerto Vallarta: Travelers can see the Gourmet Festival, from November 23 to December 2, and then visit the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive and Spa that recently overwent an over three-million-dollar renovation.
For more information, visit https://www.lacoleccionresorts.com/
Read more on: