The fourth annual Food & Wine All-Star Weekend will be held in Las Vegas from Oct. 4-6, 2013. Chefs Joël Robuchon, Michael Mina and Shawn McClain will be headlining the event.
• Six-Course Bliss with Chef Joël Robuchon: Chef Robuchon will serve guests a six-course menu with a wine pairing at his restaurant at MGM Grand – the only restaurant in Las Vegas to garner three Michelin stars. At the end of the meal, diners will receive the chef’s cookbook signed by Robuchon himself.
• Afterhours with Shawn McClain: FIVE50 Pizza Bar at ARIA will host a late-night party featuring signature slices from Chef McClain paired with a selection from a collection of American craft beers. Chef McClain will also showcase his first casual concept during the event.
• Ten Ways to Sushi: MGM Grand’s Shibuya’s Executive Chef Heather Zheng will demonstrate how to create 10 different dishes out of one tuna. Guests will enjoy each of the 10 courses with a sake pairing.
• Burger Bash with Joël Robuchon and Michael Mina: Hosted at MGM Grand, seven Vegas restaurants will compete in creating a burger for guests. Attendees can enjoy the burgers with celebrity chef judges Michael Mina, creator of the newly opened PUB 1842 at MGM Grand, and Chef Robuchon, who will determine the winner.
• From Far East to Champagne – Guests will get to enjoy cuisine made by Bellagio’s chefs including Akira Back of Yellowtail, Patrick Lee of Noodles and Hiew Gun Khong of Jasmine and Bellagio’s Executive Chef Edmund Wong.