MGM Resorts International has announced the launch of a new program aimed at groups traveling to Las Vegas: MGM Resorts Connections.
The new program is a free one-stop-shop for groups to book vacations, including hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, VIP nightclub access, private spa suites, show tickets and more at 12 resorts across the Las Vegas Strip.
If traveling with a group and reserving at least five guestrooms, guests can work with a dedicated MGM Resorts Connections professional at no cost to personalize and make all the arrangements.
Amenities of the new program include:
- Skip Check-in Lines: MGM Resorts Connections allows guests to avoid check-in lines; the group leader can pick up everyone's room keys directly from the concierge upon arrival.
- Party Pass: MGM Resorts Connections takes groups to the front of the line with VIP wristbands to nightlife and daylife experiences. Each room booked at MGM Grand receives two complimentary wristbands for parties at Hakkasan and WET REPUBLIC.
- Best Table in the House: Groups can enjoy the top table and private dining rooms at restaurants on The Strip, such as Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA, Julian Serrano's Picasso at Bellagio, or Michael Mina's PUB 1842 at MGM Grand.
- Enjoy Shows Together: Groups can reserve seats all together at popular shows, such as Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil at Mandalay Bay. Special ticket pricing for groups also is available.
- Discounts: Whether guests are an existing member of MGM Resorts' free rewards program, M life, or sign up for it this trip, they will have access to M life discounts for hotel stays.
- Instant VIP: Group leaders automatically advance to the third level of M life, the Gold Tier. This means the next time they visit Las Vegas, they'll enjoy perks such as access to priority hotel check-in lines, priority dining reservations and discounts on shopping.