|Photo by Freeimages.com/Anna Tatti|
Aurora Expeditions is offering guests the chance to experience all the Galapagos has to offer aboard its 38-guest vessel Isabela II.
On the Galapagos Odyssey trip, guests will be able to:
- Take a geology lesson by hiking up Española Island’s four-million-year-old volcano
- Snorkel with sea lions and other marine creatures
- Sunbathe on green sand on the beaches of Punta Pitt on San Cristobal
- Bird-watch for dozens of species of birds, including a 30,000-strong colony of albatross
- Walk in Charles Darwin’s footsteps with a team of naturalists and wildlife specialists
The eight-night cruise leaves out of Baltra on October 3 and includes meals, return flights, airport transfer (Galapagos only), and all on-board and land excursions.
For more information visit www.auroraexpeditions.com.au.