The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, in Maui, Hawaii, is offering newlywed couples a special "Hawaiian Honeymoon Package" with preferred rates, services and amenities.
Now couples starting their lives together can experience their own paradise and get married at any of the 85 Ritz-Carlton Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Here's how the offer works:
Confirm Ritz-Carlton Wedding – Upon a date confirmation, guestrooms and catering contract with the social catering sales manager at any Ritz-Carlton worldwide, guests may inquire about “The Hawaiian Honeymoon Package.”
Book Hawaiian Honeymoon Package – Once the wedding catering contract is signed, the social catering sales manager at The Ritz-Carlton of the bride’s and groom’s choice, will contact The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, and confirm the availability and dates for the couple’s “Hawaiian Honeymoon.” The package includes nightly guest room, tax, resort fee and daily full buffet breakfast for two in The Terrace Restaurant. The couple will also receive a congratulatory note and honeymoon amenity during their visit.
The rates by room category are:
- Deluxe Room - $450 per night
- Deluxe Ocean View - $565 per night
- Club Ocean View Room - $699 per night
- Ocean View Suite - $559 per night
- High Season Rates (June 25 through August 24, 2014)
- Deluxe Room - $585 per night
- Deluxe Ocean View - $735 per night
- Club Ocean View Room - $909 per night
- Ocean View Suite - $727 per night
- Blackout dates are December 19, 2014 through January 3, 2015. Minimum night stay may apply and guests may extend their stays with additional nights.
Guests may also pay for a category upgrade upon check-in, based upon availability.
Planning Hawaiian Honeymoon – Once the couple’s honeymoon dates are confirmed, the Honeymoon Planner at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua will contact the couple prior to arrival and assist in planning the honeymoon. Restaurant reservations, private dinners, spa experiences in the Waihua Spa, Maui excursions and explorations – all may be coordinated by the resort’s Honeymoon Planner.