MGM Grand Las Vegas has unveiled a new restaurant and sports bar: TAP.
TAP, which opened January 30, offers 220 seats and live games on its 60 HD flatscreen televisions. The menu offers takes on American sports bar favorites, such as two-fisted sandwiches and specialty sliders as well as the option for guests to create a personalized burger.
Open daily for lunch and diner, TAP serves as MGM Grand's official headquarters for viewing televised sporting events, the resort said.
“With its massive TVs and comfortable, fun atmosphere, TAP is the ultimate sports lover’s paradise for watching every event,” said MGM Grand president and COO Scott Sibella. “Unique collector’s items from great moments in Las Vegas sports history line the walls creating a fully immersive sports experience.”
- ‘Beer Can’ Chicken, beer-brined and roasted chicken served with Georgia mustard sauce, Kentucky-style slaw and TAP’s signature Fat Fries with grey sea salt and spiced ketchup;
- Pretzel & Cheese, an old school sourdough pretzel served warm alongside a creamy cheddar cheese dip spiked with horseradish for a zesty kick;
- South-Side Street Dog, a house-made all pork, jalapeño and cheese-stuffed hot dog loaded with pickle spears, sport peppers, red onion relish and brown mustard served on a Chicago-style poppy seed bun;
- Little Phillys, slider-sized authentic Philadelphia cheese steak sandwiches made with shaved rib-eye, cheese “whiz,” and caramelized onions on Italian hoagie rolls
- Mini Mug Tasters, a dessert sampler featuring half-portions of chocolate, peanut butter and black forest cakes served in miniature beer mugs
- Gulden Draak Quad 9000, a complex Belgian beer with a deep amber color and notes of pear, apple and clove served in a traditional beer goblet;
- Tenaya Creek Hop Ride, a locally brewed IPA that features a well-balanced combination of bitterness and floral notes achieved through a process called dry-hopping;
- Chimay Triple, a traditional Belgian Trappist beer that is golden in color and has notes of grape, raisins and apple served in a beer goblet for an authentic feel.
Signature Beer Cocktails
- Framboise Martini, a delicate blend of Absolut Raspberri, crème de cassis and house-made lemon sour topped off with the crisp Lindeman’s Framboise, a fruit forward beer with distinct raspberry notes;
- Belgian Mojito, a twist on the refreshing classic made with Bacardi Superior rum, fresh mint, hand-pressed lime juice and Stella Artois;
- Dark & Stormy, TAP’s version of this well-known beer concoction with Gosling’s Black Seal rum, hand-pressed lime juice and Gosling’s Ginger Beer, the only beer created specifically for use in Dark & Stormy cocktails.