Las Vegas is hosting its first ever Fantasy Football Draft weekend with a three-day getaway August 27 through August 30. Brand Interaction Group and Bookem Danno Productions are inviting fans to come together for the draft with its SUPERDRAFT weekend. The packages will include VIP parties at some of Vegas’ nightclubs, live concerts, exclusive access to multiple venues throughout the city and most importantly, custom-designed draft rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and at The Mirage Casino Hotel.
Interested guests have two purchase options, which include the Platinum Wristband Package for $99 or the Gold Wrist Band Package for $59.
The Platinum Wristband Package includes:
* A VIP Party August 27 at JET Nightclub at The Mirage
* One of two Tailgate Parties August 28 at either the Hard Rock Hotel or The Mirage
* A VIP Party August 28 at LAX Nightclub at Luxor Hotel & Casino
* One of two SUPERDRAFT Draft Rooms August 29 at either the Hard Rock Hotel or The Mirage
* An opportunity to upgrade to a SUPERDRAFT Private Draft Suite August 29 at Caesars Palace, The Palms Casino Resort or Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
* A VIP Party at PURE Nightclub at Caesars Palace
* "Overtime" Pool festivities August 20 at either Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel or Bare Pool at The Mirage
* Special offers and VIP access at participating venues throughout Las Vegas
Guests who purchase the SUPERDRAFT Gold Wristbands will participate in:
* A Private SUPERDRAFT Draft Room August 28 at either the Hard Rock Hotel or The Mirage
* And Special offers and VIP access at participating venues throughout Las Vegas
The actual fantasy football draft will begin August 29 in a custom-designed draft room experience located at both the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and The Mirage. The rooms will include food, beverages specials, and WI-FI availability, roaming fantasy football experts, athlete appearances and SUPERDRAFT cheerleaders.