To celebrate the kickoff of another football season, 12 locations at The LINQ, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment promenade in Las Vegas, are offering an array of specials aimed at travelers who want to watch the big game.
The specials are:
Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar
- "I got tapped at Guy's challenge" - Stay for the game and try all 16 drafts while you watch the game. Finish all 16 beers and get a free Guy Fieri t-shirt
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- L Bar will have a buffet with $5 fireball specials and $20 beer buckets
- $75 per person (4 people min in lane) with all you can eat wings, pulled pork sliders and hummus. All you can drink Coors light valid for the duration of the game.
TAG Sports Bar
- Serving over 300 bottled beers, and $25 Bucket specials and a convenient sports betting station at the bar – so you don't have to walk to the sports book
- Offering a raffle on Monday night football for the purchase of any of our special offerings. Winners of the raffle will gain the best seats in the house with a relaxing spot to view the game from a lazy boy recliner, bottomless wings, and an open bar for the special offerings: Heineken, Dos XX, Newcastle, Sam Adams, Sam Adams seasonal, fat tire, Coors light
- Weekly winners become eligible to win the grand prizes, such as tickets to a Chargers game in San Diego, or VIP all-expenses paid for the Super Bowl Tilted Kilt party
- Starting Sunday September 7, Yard House will offer a new weekend lineup menu with five new entrees, Micheladas, Beermosas, specialty Mary's and more.
- Starting Monday, September 8, Yard House will also feature a happy hour from 3 pm to close every Monday night throughout football.