The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort in Mexico has announced the final lineup and special guests that will be attending the third annual Punta Mita Beach Festival, which will take place July 9-12, 2015.
The event is organized in conjunction with Punta Mita Expeditions, Punta Mita Resorts, and the Riviera Nayarit Convention & Visitors Bureau, and offers guests a variety of activities including surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding, and yoga.
The Punta Mita Beach Festival 2015 will begin with an opening cocktail at the resort's Altamira Lobby, followed by a range of guest activities and culinary events.
The lineup of activities will include:
- Beach yoga and family yoga taught by Ana Paula Dominguez at Arecas Pool
- Surfing clinics for beginners by leading Mexican stand up paddle professional Javier Alvarez and professional surfer Scott Chandler
- Mini Triathlon including sea swim, beach race, and SUP for beginners
- SUP Bala Tula, a fusion of yoga, Pilates, Budokon, body weight conditioning, and stand-up paddle boarding – with Jessica Cichra at Sea Breeze Beach
- 5 kilometer stand-up paddle race
- Marine Safari to Marietas Islands, which includes snorkeling and stand up paddle
- Sandcastle championship for kids
- Volleyball tournaments at Sea Breeze Beach
- Cooking lessons with celebrity chef Diane DiMeo at Arecas Yoga Deck
Throughout the three-day festival, guests will enjoy meals prepared by special guest chef Olivier Debois, chef José Meza, chef Gabriel Kolofon and chef Thierry Blouet. Beach bonfires in the evening will conclude each day, where guests will be offered Patrón Tequila and Montelobos Mezcal cocktails while listening to the sounds of DJ Mau. The festival will conclude with a Farewell Brunch and final swim in the Pacific Ocean.
The third annual Punta Mita Beach Festival includes three nights’ accommodations, all scheduled activities and events, and all meals including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Rates for the event package begin at $1,290 in a Deluxe Garden View Room plus 19 percent tax and a 10 percent service charge per person.
For more information visit www.stregis.com/puntamita or to make reservations call 877-250-8871.