Tattoo’d America, located at The LINQ Promenade in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, has launched. This is the first interactive experience at Pop Vegas.
The attraction’s experiences—which are designed to celebrates the artistic, provocative and expressive qualities (as well as the sex appeal) of tattoo and body art—encompass 21 interactive installations, including:
- An Ink Pool Party—a tattoo-themed ball pit for grown-ups.
- 40 clones tattooed to showcase the diversity, history and artistry of tattoo and body painting.
- Live, 3-D full-body mapping, which turns a guest into a canvas for body painting and tattoo projections.
- A confetti-and-pillow-fight darkroom.
- Over 500 artworks from 100 renowned tattoo artists from around the world
- A Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum museum-within-a-museum, featuring a collection of famed tattoo artist Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins’ original tattoo flash sheets and photography.
- A translucent red-light O-Dome containing tattooed clones.
- “My Tattoo, My Story,” an installation powered by people’s own personal stories about their tattoos. For this exhibit, the public is invited to post photos to Instagram tagging @tattoodamerica or use the hashtag #tattoodamerica. Each week, winners will be chosen to have their tattoo integrated into the Tattoo’d America experience.
Tattoo’d America also features an Ink Lab, a live semi-permanent tattoo studio powered by inkbox where guests can choose custom tattoo designs for temporary application. An in-house live tattoo parlor, operated by Club Tattoo, will feature visiting artists from all over the country, and is open for traditional tattoos.
Tattoo’d America is open Monday through Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and Thursday through Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to midnight. General admission is $29; Nevada residents with ID pay $18. Packages are available, such as the Romantic Package for two, which includes admission, conceptually connected semi-permanent tattoos for the couple and cocktail tastings. Package prices start at $49.
To purchase tickets, click here.