Travelers visiting Las Vegas this summer 2013 can experience the various nightclubs and dayclubs the city has to offer. Whether you're new to the Vegas nightlife or have traveled to Las Vegas countless times, venues, restaurants, and shows are coming out through the summer months. Travel Agent recommends party goers to check out these top Las Vegas nightclubs, where visitors can dance to DJ music and blow the roof off:
1. Hakkasan at MGM Grand - MGM Grand's 80,000-square-foot Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub, which has five levels, opened in April 2013. There are now Hakkasan restaurants in New York, London, Miami, Abu Dhabi and Mumbai, and offers dining and nightlife inspired by Asian themes.
2. Hyde at Bellagio - The Hyde nightclub features a spacious balcony that overlooks Las Vegas' renowned Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio opens early at 5 p.m. with a bar and menu of small plates from Circo, and offers 40 VIP tables, numerous DJs and live performances.
3. Krave Massive - The Krave Company for Las Vegas gay nightlife recently opened this 84,000-square-feet nightclub on June 15. Krave Massive will be the largest gay venue in the world, offering dance rooms, open bars, a martini and VIP lounge, and other amenities.
4. Light NightClub Mandalay Bay - The nightclub is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. Entry fees on Fridays are $40 for men and $20 for women. On Saturdays, fees are $50 for men and $20 for women. Fees are subject to change during holidays and special events. The dress code requires party goers to wear upscale fashionable clothes.
5. Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub - The Marquee at The Cosmopolitan has a party deck where top DJs come to spin for residents. The Day Club offers three levels of bungalow lofts, furnished with cabana, living quarters, pool cabanas with inifinity pools and a party deck.