Las Vegas has become the popular destination for pool parties for travelers over the past few years, and has transformed to include new amenities and upgrades.
Travel Agent rounded up the following pool parties in the Vegas area, which are now available for booking for summer 2013. For more information, including rates on cabana and bungalow rentals, reservations, cost of entry, visit the links below:
1. Wet Republic at MGM Grand has reopened its doors on March 22, 2013, after the completion of the first stage of a two-year renovation. The first phase will bring a newly designed and expanded DJ booth to include a VIP table behind the decks resident DJs and their guests. Wet Republic's bar has also been expanded along with its party cabanas and bungalows. Wet Republic and MGM Grand welcome newly announced resident DJ's Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, and Tiesto. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. The Encore Beach Club at the Wynn Las Vegas provides guests with private cabanas, furnished with flat-screen televisions and refrigerators. The club also offers bungalows that is equipped with air-conditioning and a bathroom.
3. Marquee Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan has become one of the most popular spaces in Las Vegas. Guests can enjoy three stories of pool bungalows and cabanas complete with private infinity pools. The Marquee also has a party deck where top international house-music DJs come to perform for residents.
4. Rehab at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is hosted at the hotel's Paradise pool, which can serve up to 7,000 guests on Sundays during the spring and summer. Guests can experience poolside cabanas, food, a bar, and play at blackjack tables. Rehab also welcomes world-renowned DJs to perform.
5. Ghostbar is known for its nightclub, but guests can also go party at the dayclub. The Dayclub offers champagne, beer, and cocktails. Located 55 stories up, Ghostbar Dayclub includes a patio that has view of Las Vegas. Party goers can also order a "sammich" provided by N9ne Steakhouse and Nove Italiano.
6. TAO Beach at the Venetian Hotel features a live DJ performing the latest dance and club hits. Guests can enjoy day beds, lounge chairs, and cabanas complete with air-conditioning unit, access to Wi-Fi, bars, flat screen TVs, and video game consoles at the resort.
7. Bagatelle at Tropicana Las Vegas is one of the newsest places to hit the Las Vegas Strip, opening just last year. The venue features European lounge DJs, and guests can enjoy amenities offered in a more retro, yet luxurious part of The Strip.